We want to personally invite you to join us at Family Worship Center in Griffin Georgia. Our church is full of people who come expecting to see a move of the Holy Ghost. We don’t believe that church is just a place you go to week after week but it’s a family that you belong to. We also believe that the church is not just inside of the four walls of a building but that we’ve been commissioned to be a church to the world around us. If you’ve been looking for a place to worship, serve and be fed, then Family Worship Center is the place you need to be.
- There is but One Living and True God, the Great Creator, and there are three persons in the Godhead. The Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. Genesis 1:1-27; Matthew 28:19; I John 5:7.
- We believe the Holy Bible to be the inspired Word of God. II Timothy 3:16; II Peter 1:20-21.
- We believe we are justified when we repent of our sins, and believe in Jesus Christ. Mark 1:15; Acts 13:38-39; Romans 5:1.
- We believe Sanctification to be a definite work of Grace, subsequent to Salvation. John 15:2; 17:16-17; Ephesians 5:25-27; I John 1:9.
- We believe in the baptism with the Holy Ghost, and speaking with other tongues, as the Spirit gives utterance to be the initiatory evidence of this experience.Acts 2:4; 10:44-46; 19:6. Since the Spirit gives the utterance when one is baptized with the Holy Ghost, we reject the practice of one telling another what to say in order to speak in tongues. We also reject the teaching that one who has received the Baptism of the Holy Ghost can speak in tongues at will, without the Spirit prompting the utterance.
- We believe in divine healing for the body. Acts 3:2-12; 9:32-43; 5:15-16; James 5:14. We do not condemn medical science.
- We believe every blessing we receive from God including Divine healing, comes through the merits of the atonement. Romans 5:11; James 1:16-17.
- We believe in the operation of the nine gifts of the Spirit and encourage our people to so live that these gifts may be manifested in their lives. I Corinthians 12:1-12.
- We believe in the imminent rapture of the church, and the personal, pre-millennial Second Coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Acts 1:10-11; I Thessalonians 4:13-18; Revelation 1:7.
- We, as a church, believe in the eternal redemption of all saints who are faithful to the end. Matthew 24:13; Revelation 2:10. But we reject the theory of “Once in grace always in grace” regardless of conduct. I Corinthians 10:12; Galatians 5:4.
- We believe all who die out of Christ will be punished eternally, but those who die in Him shall share His glory forever. Daniel 12:2; Matthew 25:46; John 5:29; Jude 7.
- We believe the Bride of Christ is composed of the entire Spiritual Church. I Corinthians 12:25; II Corinthians 11:2; Galatians 3:28-29; Ephesians 4:16; 5:23-33; Revelation 19:7-8.
- We believe in the sacredness of marriage between one man and one woman. We promote commitment to strong family values. Ephesians 5:31-33; 6:1-4; Hebrews 13:4; Matthew 19:5; Leviticus 18:22; Genesis 2:24.
- We require all our ministers to speak the same thing, and that there be no division among us in doctrine concerning our Articles of Faith. I Corinthians 1:10.
Proverbs 29:18 says “Where there is no vision, the people perish:“. We have a vision at Family Worship Center to see souls saved, delivered and filled with the Holy Ghost. We are praying for families to come in and be a part of our church and for us to work together John 4:35 says “…Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.” We believe that the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ is soon and there is no time to waste.